Inspirational images for glass doughnut

Images to Inspire this glorious glass doughnut

12.29.2009

"Its Concrete" examples of a Bay area concrete artists work

love this sink

adorable planter idea- do cacti drink any water?


connected concrete pavers or stand alones with black river rock? hmm.

forget the pepple floor, might be useful for shiatsu foot massage but its too busy, like the bench and glass door

The circular cut out in island for stool storage is wonderful

love the Lamp...

I really like the concrete work here, and since we won't be doing any major revisions to the kitchen or baths til springtime- if then, I have decided to put some favorite images here to remain inspired and get feedback.

1 comment:

  1. So I'm surfing the internet and came across your blog with my concrete pics in it. How awesome! Thanks for the compliments.
    I also wanted to let you know that I too have an Eichler in Castro Valley.
    It's an E101, similar to the Eichler with the green VW Beetle in front of it.

    ReplyDelete